Prices For Services in Lithuania
Here you will find out how much exactly does it cost to register a company in Lithuania, obtain a business visa or apply for a residence permit. Please fill bellow your name, email address and you will receive to your email box our latest pricing with special offers which we have recently updated. We do not publish our pricing on our website because pricing due to local regulations might be changing at any time. So we prefer to provide you only latest pricing personally.
We do provide best prices because we work directly, excluding other agencies fee on top of our base price. Therefore our prices might be lower 2x 3x 4x or even 5x and more times comparing what other agents might be offering for the same services we provide. So don’t be suprised.
We are a private lawyer company and don’t get any consignations or financial backing from our local government to operate our office, therefore we are charging our clients for the services we provide for them.
Registering a company, preparing documents for a residence permit, or any other visa documentation requires our time and involves a lot of professional legal work to be done at our side. Which sometimes might look simple for clients who doesn’t see how much hard work and dedication our back office puts in each case. Along with case processing there are involved and government, notary, translators and other fees which has to be covered.
We have to cover all expenses related with the case and assure that our lawyers will get paid for the job they are doing, for this reason all our fees has to be prepaid in advance before starting to work on a clients case.
We do not provide services free of charge and we do not start working on a case without a prepayment received.
We do issue 100% refund in following situations:
- On the basis of both party agreement;
- If we can’t provide services in full on which we have agreed with a client;
- If in documentation were any critical mistakes which resulted any loss or harm to the client. Including company registration documentation, residence permit and visa file preparation;
- Client was not issued a visa or residence permit due to errors or missing data in documents prepared and provided by our lawyers.
We do not issue refunds in following situations:
- Client changes his mind and in a middle of process wants to cancel his case processing;
- Client can’t arrange necessary documents to complete his document file;